Would you like to join the Western Obstetrics team? We may have vacancies available in a range of clinical and non clinical vocations. Current positions are listed below.
General Practitioner Obstetrician
Various Locations: Balcatta | Rockingham
Western Obstetrics are seeking suitably qualified General Practitioner Obstetricians to join our expanding team of highly motivated, collegial team of GPO’s and Midwives.
Our Vision is to provide exceptional maternity care and continuous support to all patients, both during and after the birth of the baby, via excellence in continuity of care from trusted healthcare professionals.
- Provide high quality outpatient clinical services to Public patients in a private clinic environment.
- Availability to work on a 12/24-hour roster to cover on-call
- Available to work 1 in 4/6 weekends on-call
- This position is Fee for Service
- Eligibility for specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Fellowship of the Australian College of General Practitioners (RANZCOG)
- Eligibility to hold a valid Provider Number in order to claim Medicare Benefits
- Proven clinical experience, which demonstrates the ability to exercise sound clinical ability and judgment
- Interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact appropriately, ethically and responsibly with patients from varied ethnic backgrounds, their families and all members of the health care team
What We Offer
- New fully equipped practices with accredited ultrasound equipment, CTG and equipped treatment and procedural rooms.
- Excellent Administrative and Midwife/Nurse support
- Genie Software and excellent IT support
- Access to Allied Health within facility
- Private billing opportunity (services not including standard antenatal/postnatal care)
What Makes Us Different
We don’t just provide care to our patients, we want to be part of their family. We want our patients to feel supported and involved in the decision making around their care. We not only want to achieve outstanding outcomes, we want patients to have an overwhelmingly positive maternity experience. We want coming to work to be the highlight of our employees’ and contractors’ days. We want everyone to love what they do and feel proud of being part of such an amazing organisation.
Whether you are looking for a full-time, part-time or after-hours position we are keen to speak with you. Please apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion.